Recent News Posts
Keto Sea Salt Chocolate Truffles
Servings: 10 truffles
- Glass or metal bowl that can fit inside saucepan
- Sharp knife to cut chocolate
- Medium spoon or small cookie scoop
- Plate covered with parchment paper
- Airtight Container
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- 4 oz (113g) Ross Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt bars, cut into small pieces
- Olive oil (to oil hands while working with ganache)
- Set the glass/metal bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla until hot (watch carefully to avoid overheating and scalding cream).
- Add the chocolate pieces and stir until melted.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and stir in the butter.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours, until the mixture is very thick and hard to move.
- Scoop to create one-inch balls, rounding them lightly with oiled hands.
- Place balls on the parchment paper and sprinkle each with a several sea salt flakes (or to liking).
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge.
Serving: 1truffle | Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1.5g | Fat: 10g