Keto Chocolate Cake Pops
- 9x9 in Cake pan
- Parchment paper
- Mixing bowl
- Cake pops or lollipops sticks
- Sac a poche or zip lock bag
- 1 ½ cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Granulated Erythritol
- ½ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs room temp
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Almond Milk room temp
- 4 bars Ross milk chocolate chopped
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 2 bars Ross Dark Chocolate chopped
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare a 9x9 inch cake pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, stir together the almond flour, erythritol, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until combined and no dry spots remain.
- Transfer to the pan and bake for 24-28 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- Once cooled, remove the cake from pan.
- Use your hands to crumble the cake into small pieces and then transfer them to a large bowl stand-alone mixer.
- Melt ¼ cup (or 1 bar) of the milk chocolate and add it into the cake crumbles and mix until combined. The mixture should resemble dough (you can add more melted chocolate if needed).
- Use a cookie scooper or 1 tbsp measuring spoon to make 23-25 cake balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Chill.
- Melt 3 bars of milk chocolate with 2 teaspoons of coconut oil. Set aside a small amount of melted chocolate and dip the tips of the lollipop sticks so that the cake balls will bond well. Carefully push the stick into the balls.
- Pour the remaining melted milk chocolate in a skinny glass. Dip the cake pops. Tap and roll to remove excess chocolate.
- Insert the chocolate covered cake pops with the sticks to any styrofoam surface. Chill until chocolate is solid.
- OPTIONAL: Melt 2 bars of Ross dark chocolate and pour into the piping bag (we used only a sandwich bag and snipped a small hole in one corner). Pipe the dark chocolate on the cake pops to decorate.
- Store in an airtight container, and keep in the fridge for up to 10 days
- You may freeze for up to 3 months. Place in a tightly sealed container before storing
Note: original recipe published on https://healthyfitnessmeals.com/