Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Servings: 16 cookies
- 2 baking/cookie sheets lined with parchment paper
- Small bowl
- Large bowl
- Wooden spoon or spatula
- Sharp knife for chopping chocolate
- Large spoon or cookie scoop
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup erythritol sweetener of your choice
- 2 tbsp beef gelatin powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 bars (68g) Ross Sugar-free Milk (or Dark) Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (178 C).
- Chop Ross Chocolates bars into morsel-sized pieces (or chipits).
- In small bowl, combine all dry ingredients but chocolate (almond flour, erythritol, gelatin & baking powders).
- In large bowl, combine butter, egg, & vanilla using a whisk until well combined.
- To the large bowl, add the dry ingredients (from small bowl) and mix with wooden spoon/spatula.
- Add chocolate & mix till chocolate morsels are distributed through the batter.
- Use spoon/scoop to place 16 cookies on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- Allow to cool on sheets for at least 20 minutes.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g