Keto Peanut Chocolate Squares
Servings: 16 squares
- 8 x 8 pan
- Parchment paper
- medium bowl
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup low carb whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/2 cup natural sugar-free peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup Ross Stevia Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Ross Stevia Milk Chocolate
- 2 tbsp natural sugar-free peanut butter
- Line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, mix the butter and erythritol until it is dissolved.
- Mix in the whey protein powder and peanut butter.
- Once mixed, spread it on the bottom of the lined pan.
- In a metal bowl, over hot water, melt chocolate chips with peanut butter, keep stirring until smooth.
- Pour the topping over the base mixture and spread evenly to cover.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before cutting into squares.
Storage: keep the squares in the refrigerator or freezer for snacking.
Serving: 1square | Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 14g