Nolaa Choco Bits Cookies
These cookies are a crisp, crunchy, and light treat to have with a hot beverage or on their own. Great for lunchboxes and freezing, these are sure to satisfy those mid-afternoon growlies for a bit of something sweet yet healthy, with a touch of Ross chocolate.
- Food processor or blender
- Cutting board
- Mixing Bowls
- Whisk or hand mixer
- Parchment paper
- Oven tray
- 3/4 cup Nolaa KETO POWER Blend ground in a food processor or blender until very fine
- 4 bars frozen and chopped Milk Ross Chocolate
- 1 cup almond flour spooned into measuring cup and levelled-off
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened but still cool
- 1/2 cup Splenda brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup Stevia powdered
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup loosely packed unsweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup pecans chopped
- Adjust racks to upper- and lower- middle positions and preheat the oven to 350° F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the ground Nolaa KETO POWER Blend, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars at medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Add the egg and vanilla; continue beating until combined. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat at low speed until just combined.
- Add the chocolate bits, coconut and nuts and mix until evenly combined.
- Working with 1-1/2 tablespoons of cookie dough at a time, form balls and place on parchment-lined cookie sheets, leaving at least 2 3-4 inches between them. (Keep remaining batter cool in refrigerator while first batch cooks.)
- Bake, reversing position of cookie sheets halfway through baking, until edges of cookies begin to crisp but centers are still soft, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Cool cookies on baking sheets for 1 minute, then transfer to racks to cool completely. Repeat with remaining batter. Enjoy!