Heart chocolate glazed donuts
Servings: 6 donuts (1 per person)
- Donut silicone mold (heart shaped or round)
- Mixing bowl
- Electric mixer
- Cooling rack
- 1.5 cups almond flour or 150 grams
- 1/2 cups Swerve granulated or 96 grams of your favorite sugar substitute
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract get the good stuff -- pure vanilla has the best flavor
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4-5 dark Ross Chocolates bars chopped
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp water
- sprinkles optional
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place all of the donut ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Transfer the batter to the donut pan (we used silicone pan) and bake 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a donut comes out clean.
- Melt chocolate in microwave on medium heat for 2 1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add softened butter and water until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Cool for about 5 minutes and dip each donut into the glaze.
- Add sprinkles of your choice (optional).
- Shared with your loved ones and enjoy!
- Note: store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 131mg | Sodium: 223mg | Potassium: 207mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 449IU | Calcium: 149mg | Iron: 2mg