Recent News Posts
Keto Chocolate Truffles
Servings: 22 truffles
- Heat-resistant glass bowl
- Small saucepan
- Small, shallow bowl
- Medium-sized spoon or small cookie scoop
- Wire rack
- Baking/cookie sheet
- Airtight Container
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp Amaretto or liqueur or flavoring of choice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup toasted, coarsely ground coconut (see end of recipe for instruction on how to toast coconut)
- 5 bars (170 g) of Ross Sugar-free (No Sugar Added) Dark Chocolate
- Cut the Ross Chocolate bars into small pieces and place in glass bowl.
- Place coconut into shallow bowl.
- In saucepan, place cream, salt, & butter.
- Heat saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until small bubbles form around the sides of the pan and the cream is steamy.
- Pour the hot cream mixture over the chocolate in the glass bowl.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
- Stir gently with whisk until mixture is smooth and chocolate is fully incorporated.
- Add the vanilla & amaretto and stir.
- Let cool on counter, then refrigerate, uncovered, for several hours, until firm.
- Use spoon or cookie scoop to form bite-sized balls.(about 2 inches or 5 cm in diameter).
- Place balls in coconut, one at a time, and roll until completely coated.
- Place on wire rack over cookie sheet (to catch any coconut that falls off).
- Store in airtight container in fridge. Serve at room temperature.
Serving: 1truffle | Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g