Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar
This Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a jar is the sweetest holiday gift for friends and neighbours! With no sugar added and low-carb, it is the perfect guilt-free treat for anyone.
Servings: 26 cookies
- 770 ml jar of your choice with a lid
- Mixing Bowls
- Baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Small cookie or ice cream scoop or simply a spoon
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Ross chocolate baking chips milk, or dark, or half and half
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
How to Prepare the Jar
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Once mixed together, add it to the jar and press it down to create an even layer.
- Add the brown sugar substitute to the jar, and press it down to create the second layer.
- Add the chocolate chips, for the third layer.
- Finally add the chopped pecans for the last layer.
- Close the jar, create and apply a tag or label of your choice.
How to Bake the Cookies
- In a bowl, mix together butter, egg, and vanilla extract, and beat until creamy.
- Then, pour all the content of the jar in the bowl with the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Chill the mixture for 20-30 minutes until the butter is solid.
- Using a small cookie or ice cream scoop drop the cookies onto a silicone lined baking sheet (or lightly greased) baking sheet evenly spaced.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown and lightly set. Allow the cookies to cool completely before moving from the pan.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.6g | Protein: 1.2g | Fat: 6.4g | Cholesterol: 16.5mg | Sodium: 3.2mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 0.3g
Note: original cookie recipe published on https://www.maebells.com/