Keto Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
Servings: 10 balls
- Mixing bowl
- Parchment paper
- Tray or plate
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- tiny pinch of sea salt
- 1.5 tsp stevia or another sweetener of choice
- 1/2 bar Ross Chocolates Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt in chunks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of a thick peanut or almond butter
- 1 tbsp cashew milk
- Lay out all the ingredients.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add nut butter and vanilla into your dry ingredients until it’s crumbly.
- Add a tiny bit of milk to get the right thick doughy consistency. Add more flour or more milk until you get the right consistency.
- Add crushed chocolate.
- Roll out desired sized cookie dough balls, put them in a plate and chill in the fridge.