Low Carb Keto Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
These healthy, low-carb, sugar free zucchini muffin are an extra-special treat with the addition of Ross Dark Chocolate Baking Chips. The combination of the moist zucchini with the deep, rich flavour of Ross Baking Chips makes these muffins a delicious, nourishing pleasure morning, afternoon, and night.
Servings: 12 muffins
- Mixing bowl
- Muffin pan or muffin liners
- ½ cup zucchini grated and squeezed dry with paper towels and packed into measuring cup
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup Swerve Confectioners sweetener or your preferred sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream or unsweetened coconut milk for lower fat content
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup sugar free Ross Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Peel and then grate the zucchini. Squeeze dry with paper towels and pack into a measuring cup.
- Mix together coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Melt the butter and mix together with the zucchini, eggs, and sweetener. Stir.
- Add in the vanilla and milk. Stir again to combine.
- Now add the coconut flour mixture. Whisk or stir well until there are no clumps and the batter has thickened. Stir in chocolate baking chips.
- Pour the batter into a silicone muffin pan or a lined muffin tin. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 165mg | Potassium: 122mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 206IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg
Note: original recipe published on https://www.sugarfreemom.com/