Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- Mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- 4 tablespoon butter salted
- 1 cup peanut butter unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia optional
- ½ cup Swerve confectioners sweetener
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ cup almond flour
- 4 bars Dark Ross Chocolates chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a microwavable bowl or in a small bowl set over simmering water, melt the butter and peanut butter together. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, stevia, and Swerve until smooth.
- Mix in the egg and stir until smooth.
- Stir in almond flour until well combined.
- Use a tablespoon to measure out 24 cookies and place them onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Use a rounded ¼ teaspoon and push the bottom of the teaspoon in the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 10- 15 minutes minutes. Remove from oven and use the teaspoon again to the center of each cookie.
- Once cooled, melt chocolate chips and butter together, stir until smooth. Mine took 1 minute in microwave.
- Spoon chocolate into the center of each cookie. Allow to set or refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Note: original recipe published on https://www.sugarfreemom.com/