Sugar-Free Keto Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
A cookie made in a cast iron frying pan? You bet! And it’s sugar-free and full of Ross Sugar Free Chocolate Baking Chips – like a delicious dream. This is a giant cookie to share with friends or nibble on for several days. For a more decadent treat, slice it like a pie and add a bit of sugar-free whipped cream and melted Ross Sugar Free Dark Chocolate on top! Or serve it warm with a bit of vanilla sugar-free ice cream or frozen yogurt. YUM!
Servings: 12 servings
- ¾ cup unsalted butter softened
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 oz sour cream
- 1 cup Sukrin Gold packed (or Swerve Brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sesame flour (or if no tree nut allergies use almond flour)
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add your butter, cream cheese, sour cream to a stand mixer and blend until smooth.
- Add the sweetener, vanilla extract, stevia and cream to the mixer and blend until combined. Taste and adjust sweetener if needed.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mixer, except the chocolate chips.
- Blend until incorporated then stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Grease a 9 inch cast iron skillet and spread the batter into the skillet.
- Bake for 35- 40 minutes or until a toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20-30minutes before serving.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 364mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 580IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Note: original cookie recipe published on https://www.sugarfreemom.com/