Sugar-Free Keto Mocha Mousse
This quick, four-ingredient recipe is light and luscious and a great summer-time dessert or refreshment. Easy to make and deliciously chocolaty, it's a delightful sugar-free treat every time it’s served.
Servings: 8 (1/2 cup portions)
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 microwave safe mixing bowl
- whisk or electric mixer
- 1 spoon
- 1 piping bag
- serving dishes
- 6 ounces dark sugar free Ross baking chips or 170 grams
- ½ cup coffee strong brewed cooled
- 1-2 teaspoon coffee extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- optional: ½ teaspoon chocolate liquid stevia
- Whip your heavy cream in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment or hand held electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Melt your chocolate in 30 second intervals in a microwaveable bowl or over low heat in a sauce pan on the stove top.
- Add the coffee and coffee extract to the chocolate and mix well.
- Pour your coffee chocolate mixture into the whipped cream.
- Blend on low speed until combined. Taste and decide if it's sweet enough, add sweetener if needed.
- Pipe into serving dishes, to with chocolate chips if desired.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to thicken mousse. Enjoy!
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Potassium: 7mg
Note: original recipe published on https://www.sugarfreemom.com/