Sugar-Free Keto One-Minute Fudge Cookie
Can’t stop at one cookie? This recipe makes sure you do! This portion-controlled recipe is a great way to get your chocolate craving fulfilled without any guilt or a lot of work. It takes only a few minutes to make this single-serve fudge cookie and it’s sugar-free and Keto Verified! Only 3 carbs per large, luscious cookie. Try it with different flavours of Ross Chocolates bars or minis (milk or dark or a mix) till you find your favourite fudgy fix.
Servings: 1 cookie
- 1 Microwavable bowl or ramekin
- 1 Whisk or fork
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- .5 oz dark sugar free chocolate chips or bar chopped
- .5 teaspoon instant espresso
- ⅛ teaspoon salt or just a pinch
- ½ teaspoon chocolate liquid stevia
- 1 egg yolk
- Add the butter to a microwavable bowl or ramekin and cook 30 seconds to melt.
- Stir in the cocoa, almond flour, espresso, salt and stevia, combine well. Taste and adjust sweetener if needed.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, stir well then microwave 30 seconds. Check center with a toothpick, if clean, it’s done. If not, microwave another 15-30 seconds.
- Allow to cool a few minutes before enjoying!
Regular oven directions: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare the cookie ingredients and grease an oven safe ramekin or bowl. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Check centre with a toothpick, if clean, it’s done. Cool slightly then enjoy!
Serving: 1cookies | Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 225mg | Sodium: 390mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 609IU | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 1mg
Note: original recipe published on https://www.sugarfreemom.com/